Thursday, May 7, 2009

Having Officially Received Enough Complaints...

... All too many of them being from my momther (Because mom and mother seperately are just not cool enough.), I have decided to graciously update my blog.
Today's rant is about the lovely subject of love notes.
Now what I don't get is if you like someone and you know for a fact they don't like you (for instance, you have specifically explained that YOU WERE FRIENDS with that person) WHY would you want to put the kind of pressure on that person? Whom, might I mention, you are supposed to love. WHY would you want to make them feel bad about rejecting you AGAIN. And again. (Again is a really cool word by the way, a-gaaaaayne... Woot.) Alas, I digress. So, in case you haven't figured it out yet, I am the recipient of The Love Note. ANOTHER one. At least the last one was somewhat romantic and showed some interest in what I like. This one invited me to STARBUCKS. I HATE STARBUCKS. The SMELL of coffee ALONE makes me want to hurl! Stimulates my gag reflex you know? Well, maybe you don't. What ever. Anyways. I said specifically to this guy, who is not only shorter than me but also younger and slightly annoying on occasion (the boy got high off of CATNIP for pete's sake! What the halibut?!?) , I said to him "Oh, we're friends." Those were my words exactly. This was a good 5 or 6 months ago and I know for a fact that I did not stutter or mumble that sentence so there is no way that he could have misunderstood me. I'm sure his friends (Stinky Jaime! I know he helped. He's on my hit list.) boosted up his confidence until he wrote the letter and then encouraged him even more to deliver it (Once again Stinky Jaime!!! He deliberately delayed me so that I couldn't avoid the delivery!). BUT HE SHOULD KNOW BETTER! And if he really did like me why would he want to put me in the position where I have to hurt him!!! It's not like I ever gave him any encouragement that we were anything other than friends! Not one bit! Why is it that guys always think a chick is flirting with them just because she smiles when she says hello?!? Eh?!? What's with that??? Seriously! Guys always go and ruin the fun I have being friends with them by falling in love with me!!! (Yes, I know it's conceited but it's happened a lot over the past couple of years >.<) Men. I swear. And something that really pisses me off is that he totally pulled a guilt trip on me!!! What kind of "man" admits to cowardice because he's been rejected twice! THAT, my beloved readers, is hitting below the belt. Way below. It's pratically underground. Seriously, admittance to cowardice is majorly not sexy, even if he WERE my type. Which he most certainly isn't. At least he's not the exact opposite in every way except one or two like Hansen was. Oh my gosh. Don't even get me started on Hansen. Anyways.
Starbucks? Really?
Uggh.
I tihnk Fruits Basket said it the best so far, *searches for 20 minutes* awwww crap I can't find it. When I do I'll put it up, but it's something along the lines of "Why do they make the objects of their affection play such games when it makes them feel like crap?"
Anyways. it's late. I'm tired. The AP test wore me out. Not to mention all sorts of other shenanigans.
Or at least that's what I'm telling myself. Heehee.
And yes mother dearest I'm very glad that piano lessons have begun <3
Good night everyone!
<3 Her Majesty, Bexxx Queen of the Butterflies
P.S. ONe kudo goes out to him though. He folded the note really cool. Which is somewhat homosexual sine it's normally girls who do that kind of stuff but hey it's more than I can do with paper without scissors.
P.P.S. If any of yous is gonna be in California sometime in June come see my school's play! (I'm in it!!! XD So happy ^.^)

4 comments:

Squeakers said...

Want me to hurt him? I could do it rather nicely.... sure it might be hard for you to imagine me being nice about something like this. But I am good at it.... sometimes... unless they hit below the belt. Then I'll just kill them.

But I must admit. You could rant about this any day and I'll still find this funny! lol!!! Sorry. But it's true.

NariceatL4 said...

Did I miss your play? I want to attend!

I remember one guy in particular in high school... he just couldn't understand "NO". Man he was annoying.

Hmmm... he enjoyed being annoying...

Rebecca said...

Hanah: Dude leave him alone. It's alright though it was supposed to be at least a little funny. What's a good rant without humor, eh?
Narice: No worries ^.^ It's not until June. Thank heavens... Tickets are officially on sale though. $6 Presale and $8 at the door. The date is June 2-6.

Wendster said...

I love your rants.

Pamela read your rant and loved it too (the dust will wait, Pamela)and loved it.

You should visit her.

You'd like her blog.

Well ... I like her blog.

And I am looking forward to attending your play. Woot!

Ready for another post! :)