Friday, June 18, 2010

An Angry Rant for Those Who Have Persevered in My Lack of Updates

You know that feeling you get when something pisses you off soooooo bad that you just wanna SMACK SOMEONE? Or, if you've seen something that has a similar effect on the internet, that makes you want to go "segfahoht weoihyt"PJUNFL:SEHF"EAH"ENT OIRHNTOI{QH{O@$@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" until your keyboard breaks? (I wouldn't recommend actually breaking your keyboard, btw. I hear they cost a lot >.> I don't really like paying for stuff that costs a lot unless it personally benefits me. So I'm selfish. Sue me. I mean, haven't you ever complained about paying a butt load of money for something stupid that does nothing for you at-I digress. Back on topic.)
I am angry. I am very angry. Many things make me angry. There is one subject that makes me angrier than others, though. You wanna know what it is? I wanna tell you! So if you don't want to know what it is, I suggest you stop reading after this sentence is complete. Which it is. So you shouldn't really have read that last sentence, or this far into this sentence. Unless you want to know what's pissing me off right now. Maybe I have like a tumor in my brain that makes me easily irritated? Cuz I don't remember being easily irritated before this, and now it seems like every little thing makes me want to punch someone! Maybe Ninja-Sensei's class just got me addicted to hitting things and now that it's over I haven't been getting my weekly doses of violence? I don't know. Back on topic once more. There's this girl who I only know of. I know a lot about her, unfortunately. I'd really rather she didn't exist actually. Because if she didn't exist, I know someone who'd be in a lot better shape right now and by better shape I mean mentally, not physically. At least I think he would be... I'm sure she did some positive things for him in the beginning... But I also think that in this case the bad she did out weighed the good. I mean... UGGH. There's a five letter word I'm screaming in my head right now. It describes her really well.
You know, I'm pretty sure she isn't entirely bad. I mean, the Emperor's New Groove has taught me that everyone has some good in them. Even lying, cheating, back-stabbing, promiscuous lunatic ex-girlfriends. At least a little. If she didn't then she probably would have gone on a murderous rampage, right? Right? ... Whatever.
I really don't like her. Like a lot. Because she hurt him. And lying cheating back-stabbing lunatics who hurt people I love aren't very high on my friends list. It's interesting how since I dislike her so much I spent a lot of time investigating her and thinking about her and wondering about what she's doing and thinking and all that crap. Didn't occur to me to thinkt ha tmaybe she was thinking about me. I didn't think about it until someone pointed it out that she almost definitely did know about me, and was therefore almost definitely thinking about me and cursing me like I curse her. I don't know why she'd be cursing me, though, since the only reason she would be is because I'm with him and not her. But if she really wanted to be with him, she shouldn't have treated him so badly.
And I know she didn't always treat him badly, and he didn't always treat her (invention of a new word for structural parallellism) goodly and might have actually deserved some of what he got. But not all of it. No one deserves to be cheated on. It's like telling someone that they aren't enough, but it hurts more because they couldn't come out and say it to the person's face. Because they don't care enoguh to make the effort to tell them. Or maybe she did... I don't know. But now every time I see a picture of one Rinoa Heartilly, I can't help but think of that one girl that I really really really don't like and want to look her square in the eye and tell her: Back off, b****. Mine. I'm not letting you get near him so you can hurt him again.
Of course I'll have to look down to meet her eyes, but I'm alright with that. I mean she's already older than me. It would be nice to have some sort of an advantage.
And now that you've had a peek into my innermost thoughts, that just had to get out, you may move on with your day.
Or night.
Whatever.
Enjoy<3

2 comments:

Pamela said...

):
(:

Wendster said...

Hey! I didn't see this post~!!!

I have a story for you.

An elderly sage and his student are walking thru town on their way to a long walk thru the mountains. They happen upon a large, fabulously dressed ANGRY woman who is YELLING, no SCREAMING about the failure of the men around her to throw their jackets down on this mud puddle in front of her so she can cross over without dirtying her shoes or hem. The ancient sage lifts up the heavy woman and carries her across the street and sets her down safely on the other side, not a drop of mud on her, but she is ungrateful and yells the entire time that he is doing it wrong! He is wrinkling her dress! Etc. Etc. Etc. She insults him over and over again and once he sets her down she marches off without a word of thanks.
The Sage and his student walk on. The student thinks on what has happened and grows angrier and angrier as they walk. The Sage is as peaceful as still waters. The student finally exclaims: WHY AREN'T YOU ANGRY??? SHE TREATED YOU SO HORRIBLY!!! WHY AREN'T YOU UPSET????
The Sage looks at him and answers calmly. "My student. I set that woman down two hours ago. Why are you still carrying her with you?"

Let it go. Let it go. Terrible things make us strong. They improve our judgment. They give us backbone. They give us appreciation for the good things that happen to us. They give us a wealth of good gifts that a life without challenges could never offer us. If we were never challenged, we would NEVER grow stronger or wiser or more appreciative or etc. etc. etc.

I love you. xoxoxoxo More posts! I love when you rant.